- The membership form needs to be filled in correctly and typed; not handwritten
- All supporting documents are to be copies (not originals)
- The membership fee must be sent prior to application or with the application form
- Please contact the us if you require any assistance with your application
- All members will be required to abide by the WADA code – see details below.
The WADA code is an international agreement between all sporting organisations affiliated with the International Olympic Committee and Sport Accord to ensure fair and clean sporting behaviour for all. The IPSF has adopted the principles of WADA and is in the process of implementing an anti-doping educational programme which will include testing. Signing the IPSF policy makes it your responsibility to find out further information.
- Electronic head shot to be appropriate for your membership card
- Copies of your qualifications in fitness/sport etc.
- School/organisation reports to be on headed paper
Your application will be processed within two weeks from receipt of your forms. Should more information be needed you will be notified immediately. You will be informed of the outcome of your application on completion of the full application process; your welcome pack and documents will then be sent to you. Part of your welcome pack will be sent online and part will be by post. Please make sure your email and postal addresses are correct.
Membership fees can be made either through PayPal – Israel Pole Sport Association (IPSA), by cheque with the application form made payable to Israel Pole Sport Association (IPSA), or by bank transfer upon request.
Your photograph should be sent to email@example.com with your name and the membership you are applying for clearly stated in the email.
Depending on the membership you are applying for, when your welcome pack is sent to you, we will also ask you to send in your details for the website. These details may include but are not limited to:
- Your logo
- A link to your website
- A short paragraph about you/your school/club/business etc.
Membership is renewed annually. One month before your renewal date you will be asked if you wish to renew your membership, and sent details of how to do so. You may cancel at any time.